Hyperion - My choice for book recommendations

Subject: Hyperion - My choice for book recommendations
From: PaulW -dot- Strandlund -at- X400UX -dot- SASKTEL -dot- SK -dot- CA
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 1995 13:41:00 -0600

Pardon me for sending this to the list, but my mailer bounced some of the
addresses. I don't know why but hopefully the people who want this information
will keep it - those who don't will delete it.

Thanks for the interest about this wonderful Sci-Fi work (usually I am a Fantasy

guy but this was good)!

Well, I went down to a local bookstore where I do most of my purchases and found

the books that I wrote about.

They are:
Hyperion
The Fall Of Hyperion

By Dan Simmons
Bantam is the publisher.

I highly recommend them and I would also recommend them to all who like
literature. As I said before they are a futuristic Canterbury Tale as each
character tells their story on the way to the pilgramage.

It also uses some wonderful vocabulary that all writers shoud experience.

Two thumbs up!!

Yours readingly (it looks good to me 8-),
Paul (paul -dot- strandlund -at- sasktel -dot- sk -dot- ca)
"Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love" Albert
Einstein