Re: laser vs inkjet printers

Subject: Re: laser vs inkjet printers
From: John McDermott <jjm -at- JKINTL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 1995 10:06:38 PST

>>I would love to hear anyone's comments/opinions about the
>>pros and cons of the printers they use at home.

At home I use a Deskjet 500. It is fairly fast and the ink is lots cheaper
than laser toner. With good paper it looks nicer than some low end lasers.
Transparencies are expensive, but I could just have a service do them. I
will probably buy a 600 or 1200 dpi laser when I start doing Camera Ready
Copy.

BTW, the DJ does envelopes and prints on the backs of pages really well.
--john
Name: John McDermott
E-mail: jjm -at- jkintl -dot- com (John McDermott)
Voice: +1 505/377-6293 FAX: +1 505/377-6313