Re: Famous tech. communicators in literature?

Subject: Re: Famous tech. communicators in literature?
From: mpriestley -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 1995 11:54:55 EST

I seem to remember one rather famous old storyteller coming up with a
complete set of instructions for ark-building and ecological damage control
(in case of severe flooding, load ark with animals as follows: ...).

According to some religious traditions, He/She would pretty much by definition
be the first technical writer. According to some other religious traditions,
He/She would still qualify as a famous tech. communicator in literature.

Note: my use of He/She is designed to approximate the original neuter pronoun,
and is not meant as insult or revisionism.

Now, you could definitely have fun with that one, costume-wise: there's some
pretty established portraits to work from in the popular culture, or you
can go for the burning bush look... And it's an interesting conversation-
opener!

Hm - trust any supreme beings on the list have a sense of humour...

Michael Priestley
mpriestley -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com
Disclaimer: speaking on my own behalf, not IBM's.