Re[2]: Famous tech. communicators in literature?

Subject: Re[2]: Famous tech. communicators in literature?
From: Brian Boisvert <brianb -at- ICONICS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 1995 11:36:55 EST

Also, (although I wouldn't call him "famous") Kevin Anderson worked
(works?) as a technical writer. For those who don't know, Anderson is
also a SF writer who recently wrote the "Jedi Academy" trilogy of Star
Wars books. I believe he is also working on some other Star Wars
books, including a short story collection and a children's series ...

I don't have one of his novels with me, but I remember the "About the
Author" section mentions that he has spent about a decade working as a
technical writer/editor . . .

Brian Boisvert Technical Writer
brianb -at- iconics -dot- com Iconics, Inc.