An online technical writing course

Subject: An online technical writing course
From: David McMurrey IBM <davidm -at- AUSTIN -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 1995 16:50:16 -0600

Hi everyone. Thought you might be interested in a writing course
(technical writing specifically) I have set up out on the web. It's
being offered through Macivar School of Education and Technology,
which is associated with the Globewide Network Academy, an umbrella
for numerous online schools.

I've got my course administrative stuff there, plus a link to an
online textbook that I wrote (it has graphics and bad humor and
everything!). You can access these materials on the web at the
following URL:

http://uu-gna.mit.edu:8001/uu-gna/text/wamt/wamt.html

Some of the students in the course--I believe it's those using
Netscape--have had trouble getting to the home page, into the online
textbook, or both. I haven't figured that out yet.

I'd be delighted to read your thoughts, observations on what I have
out there.

David McMurrey davidm -at- austin -dot- ibm -dot- com
Austin Community College, instructor (512) 838-7938
IBM Corporation, information developer