positions available in technical publications

Subject: positions available in technical publications
From: Marilyn Kirschen x2316 <marilyn -at- KIRSCHEN -dot- HQ -dot- ILEAF -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 1995 09:47:58 EST

Interleaf, the leading worldwide supplier of document management solutions,
has two positions available in our fast-paced documentation department.

We're looking for a technical writer with two years experience. If you have
experience with both print and online documentation, are interested in
multimedia or the Internet, and would like to work with and provide
feedback to the development team, then we're the creative team you want to
join. We work with the major GUIs and a variety of platforms. Experience
with SGML and HTML a plus. Pease submit your resume to
Marilyn Kirschen (marilyn -at- hq -dot- ileaf -dot- com).

We're also looking for an experienced production editor for electronic
publishing of print and online materials. This position requires the ability
to design templates, ensure standards, and track and coordinate multiple
complex projects. Keen computer literacy essential, experience with one-
and two-color printing required, Interleaf experience a definite plus. Please
submit your resume to Debi Humphries (debi -at- hq -dot- ileaf -dot- com).

For either position,

Mail:

Interleaf, Inc.
9 Hillside Avenue