clark.net

Subject: clark.net
From: Gretchen Toth <TOTHGL -at- CNSVAX -dot- UWEC -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 1995 09:07:01 -0600

I got on to the clark.net site last weekend. I used "user anonymous" and the
password I used was my username -at- my address (as instructed after you enter "user
anonymous."

I would recommend trying this site later at night or during the weekend.
It took about 10 minutes for it tell me that I couldn't get logged on
when I tried last Thursday.

Good luck!!

Gretchen L. Toth
University of WI- Eau Claire