emacs MIF mode for FrameMaker

Subject: emacs MIF mode for FrameMaker
From: Jan Stetson <jks -at- ICAD -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 1995 11:26:49 +0500

Users of FrameMaker:

Has anyone out there put together an emacs "MIF mode" for FrameMaker?

I have in mind doing the kind of delimiter matching that emacs does
for () in LISP and (), {}, and [] in C on the <>'s that Frame uses to
enclose everything in their MIF format files.

I've been working lately with a filter program that generates MIF from
C source code, and being able to easily find mismatched <>'s in the
generated file would be a help in debugging.

Thanks in advance.

Jan Stetson
jks -at- icad -dot- com
ICAD/Concentra Inc.