[no subject]

From: Jan Stetson <jks -at- ICAD -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 14:55:55 +0500

The National Writers Union local in the Bay Area seems quite active in
the area of tech writing job listings. Their mailinglist (the one
from which I got the item I forwarded to you) puts out a weekly list
of tech writing jobs available, many of which are contract. They
would be a good resource for you out there. The NWU main office is in
New York City if you have difficulty finding them in the Bay Area. If
needed, I can dig up info on contacting the union for you. They also
offer a good deal on health insurance for members, so it's an
organization worth knowing about.

I lived in the SF area for 13 years, and I still miss it. Have fun.

Jan Stetson
jks -at- icad -dot- com
ICAD/Concentra Inc.
Cambridge, MA