TAPES: February SDSTC meeting on editing

Subject: TAPES: February SDSTC meeting on editing
From: Bonni Graham <bonnig -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 1995 09:33:05 -0800

Hi folks! I was going to stay away until I had met all my upcoming
deadlines, but I just miss you too much.

I have a new tape for those of you who are interested. It's a San Diego
STC tape, so that price is operative (email me if you're not sure what
that is).

The February meeting featured Don Bush, STC Fellow, who has just
published a book on technical editing (both substantive and language)
with Oryx Books. Don discusses some of the ideas and practices covered
in his book, and gives a long-term perspective on the theory and
practice of technical editing. Jean Femia of Jostens Learning then
describes some of the editing techniques that have helped Jostens
produce STC-award-winning user documentation.

If you're interested, email me at bonnig -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com -dot-

Bonni Graham
Owner, Manual Labour
bonnig -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com