Get a Life!

Subject: Get a Life!
From: Geoff Davis <davisg -at- SMTPGW -dot- LIEBERT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 1995 19:42:46 EST

Text item: Text_1

Sonja Draeger wrote:

>Please tell me that using task as a verb is not becoming popular!
Does anyone >else say this? What's the story here?

I have a brilliant idea for you. Look it up in your dictionary before
you send a message out like this! While *you* may not like it, the
usage of task as a verb was perfectly valid. Do something more
worthwhile with your life than critiquing e-mail messages. STOP
ASSAULTING MEMBERS OF THE LIST WITH YOUR WORTHLESS RHETORIC AND YOUR
STUPID PET PEEVES!!