Re: Using names

Subject: Re: Using names
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 1995 10:30:18 IST

for sample phone-directory screens and reports in the manuals, we used
names from early New England history.

** A large list of early New Englanders would amount to a pretty
politically-incorrect ethnic mix, wouldn't it? Or isn't that
a problem in technical writing? (I worked briefly in education,
where it was...)

||- Mark L. Levinson, mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il -- Box 5780, 46157 Herzlia, Israel -||
|| You can't judge right by looking at the wrong. - Willie Dixon ||