Macintosh help authoring tool

Subject: Macintosh help authoring tool
From: Margie Foster <scribe -at- TELEPORT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 21:55:09 -0700

Hello everyone,

I have "lurked" long enough on this list and have enjoyed the lively
"debates." I would like to tell all you Macintosh help authors about the
Apple Guide class being offered by Developer University at Apple Computer.

This 4 day, very intense course takes you from novice to pro with Apple's
System 7.5 authoring tool, Apple Guide. If you are interested in more
information, either email me privately, or if there is enough interest, I
will post more information here on the list.

Margie Foster, Digital Scribe
"No matter where you go, there you are."