Re: STC Conf. in Wash, DC

Subject: Re: STC Conf. in Wash, DC
From: Caryn Rizell <caryn -at- HPPTC95 -dot- ROSE -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 1995 16:18:05 PST

Laurie:

I suggest we pose this question to anyone in the DC area. Maybe someone
from the DC STC chapter is willing to post a list of hotels near the
conference site that are less expensive. $180/night is a but much!

I got a copy of the AAA book for DC and it has a good list of
hotels that are less expensive. That might be a good start.

I am also looking at any of those programs that give you
half off hotel rates (Entertainment, etc.) as possibilities
to cut the costs.

I lived in the DC area for a while and can say that staying in
Virginia or Maryland is going to be cheaper. If you find a
hotel on the Metro (subway) line, you will have easy access
to the hotel from wherever you happen to be.

Caryn Rizell
caryn -at- hpptc95 -dot- rose -dot- hp -dot- com