Re: Books on HTML Authoring

Subject: Re: Books on HTML Authoring
From: Ann Amsler <aamsler -at- CHOPIN -dot- UDEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 1995 11:55:57 -0500

I'm using Laura Lemay's "Teach Yourself Web Publishing with HTML in a
Week", Sams Publishing, 1995, and I really like it. I ordered two copies
for our department library, and so far, others who have seen it are
ordering their own copies. It's very clearly written and seems to be
pretty accurate. By the way, Laura's a member of TECHWR-L, too.

If you have access to WWW, you can look at a sample chapter on
Macmillan's USA Information Superlibrary (URL http://www.mcp.com/)
before you but the book. You can even get a discount by ordering from
the net.

Ann Amsler