Re: Cracking a Word 6.00 password

Subject: Re: Cracking a Word 6.00 password
From: Anders Sevaldson <ANDERSS -at- SPECTEC -dot- MHS -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 03:10:44 EST

>> Anyone know of a utility that can crack a Word 6.00 password ?

>What's more incredible: that someone asks, or that someone answers?!

<soothing voice>So, so, so, shhh, put that flame torch down</soothing voice>

I think the question is valid. There are a number of instances when you may
need to crack a WfW password, such as when the password is forgotten, or the
person who put the password in has left the company.

Regards
Anders S.
anderss -at- spectec -dot- mhs -dot- compuserve -dot- com