SCT (not STC) employee HELP!

Subject: SCT (not STC) employee HELP!
From: holland -at- CVAX -dot- IPFW -dot- INDIANA -dot- EDU
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 14:01:23 EST

Sorry to abuse the listserv, but we have a serious problem that an employee
of Systems and Computer Technology might help us solve. All others, please
delete now.

We recently bought IA-Plus. We are keeping the system as vanilla as possible.
Now the problem: We issue partial fee refunds, based on a schedule, and IA-Plus
has provisions for this. But the refund schedule module becomes active, I'm
told, only AFTER registration for the session is closed to restricted users,
and we MUST keep registration open AND invoke the refund schedule.

If anybody out there in cyberspace knows of a workaround, you could save our
lives--esp. since the system goes on line (gasp!) in about two weeks! Please
respond to me, not to the list.

Steve Hollander
Indiana University-Purdue University
Fort Wayne, IN
(219) 481-6770

holland -at- cvax -dot- ipfw -dot- indiana -dot- edu