Re[2]: Stefan Olson (fwd)

Subject: Re[2]: Stefan Olson (fwd)
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 17:26:00 -0600

In fact, when people call my home, my usual response is,
"I don't do business with companies who solicited over the phone."

Ask for their name, and their company name. Tell them never to call you again.
Then log the date and time aas well. That makes it against the law for them to
call. (This could be a Wisconsin state law, but I think it's a Federal statute.)
There's also a mail-order business association which will gladly take your name
and inform all of its members not to call you. They want to make money, not
enemies, so most will abide by the decision.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 24