Re: Stefan Olson (fwd)

Subject: Re: Stefan Olson (fwd)
From: Sherri Hall <shall -at- HILCO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 16:32:02 CST

Regarding the unsolicited advertisement thread, please count my vote as
"I really, terribly, sometimes angrily, care--just as
I care about unsolicited junk mail--just as I especially care about
unsolicited phone calls." Why? Because I have to pay for receiving the
unsolicited message (and so do(es) you or your employer).
In fact, when people call my home, my usual response is,
"I don't do business with companies who solicited over the phone."
--
Sherri Hall (shall -at- hilco -dot- com)