Newsletter--what's your recommendation?

Subject: Newsletter--what's your recommendation?
From: Sherri Hall <shall -at- HILCO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 1995 14:22:17 CST

Hello. I want to subscribe to a newsletter with a grammar/editing
focus. It needs to be useful for business writers, technical writers
and trainers (writing training materials). (Our writers run the gamut of
experience, educational background, etc.) I have a sample copy of
__COPY EDITOR__ and I am familiar with __The Editorial Eye__. Any
other recommendations?
Also, if anyone has a contact number/address for the __Eye__, I'd
appreciate that information as well.
TIA!
--
Sherri Hall (shall -at- hilco -dot- com)