Re[2]: Jobs/Seminars

Subject: Re[2]: Jobs/Seminars
From: Barb Miller <millerb -at- TCPLINK -dot- NREL -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 07:52:48 MST

Daren says:

>As for the seminars, while the Boston-area STC chapter's seminar may
>be a tad too far to travel for me, it's good to see what other
>chapters are doing. The topics may give the rest of us ideas to
>present seminars/workshops at our local STC chapter or in-house
>training meetings.

I agree. As a past president of the STC's Rocky Mountain Chapter and still
an acitve member, I'm always on the lookout for good program, workshop, and
seminar ideas to share with our program managers. Announcements of upcoming
chapter events lets me know what's topical in another area. Most times it's
topical here in the west. It also lets me know who the experts are. We
sometimes bring in guest speakers for seminars and workshops.

Barb Miller
National Renewable Energy Laboratory
millerb -at- tcplink -dot- nrel -dot- gov