Tech Writing Problems

Subject: Tech Writing Problems
From: Tammy Sudol <tammy -at- M3ISYSTEMS -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 10:03:00 -0500

I loved Sue Heim's list of problems that writers
encounter. Here's one I'd like to add:

-> Being expected to follow standards which includes
running around for signatures -- an action that
is strictly enforced at the lower levels but is
not enforced at the management level; thereby
screwing up all your documentation.

Whew! That was a long one...but I'm sure you get
the jist.

Tammy Sudol
Technical Writer
tammy -at- m3isystems -dot- qc -dot- ca