Re: Tech Writing Problems

Subject: Re: Tech Writing Problems
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 14:29:26 -0700

Nancy, I like this direction better than just asking for problems. I'm
glad to see this thread take this direction.

> A few people who responded to postings on tech writing problems asked what
> to do about managers who don't know
> anything about what you do or don't really care. While I am fortunate not
> to be in either situation, I have had that experience in other positions.
(snip)>
> Since we are in the business of communicating decisively and sometimes
> persuasively, would any of these approaches work for you:
(snip)>
> If anyone has other suggestions to offer in dealing with tech writing
> problems, I'd like to hear about them.

RoMay Sitze People are persuaded more
rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu by the depth of your conviction
than the height of your logic,
More by your enthusiasm
than any proof you can offer.
-author unknown-