Re: The future of this list.

Subject: Re: The future of this list.
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 1995 13:22:26 -0800

Elizabeth Thoenen said:
> but Gaslight focuses on old stuff. If we were to focus on newly
> published mysteries, we could avoid overlap -- and surely be the first
> on our block to discover lots of good stuff!

I belong to a real-life group, The Black Mambas Murder and Gossip
Club. Our rule for choosing a book is that it be available in
paperback. Not everyone can afford to go out and buy hardbacks. I
think this list should consider adopting the same rule for any
ensuing book discussion.

Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com