Word SGML tagger

Subject: Word SGML tagger
From: Robert Phillips <robp -at- SYDNEY -dot- DIALIX -dot- OZ -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 1995 22:06:01 +1000

I have been a lurker on this list because the site where I receive it
cannot send mail, but it just occurred to me I can send you mail from
home. (We are quick on the uptake down here!) Before you ask, I do not
receive the list at home becuase the volume of messages attracts an
incoming data charge.

Late last week someone mentioned a product for inserting SGML tags into
a Word document. Could that someone (or anyone) please email me that
message - I need to include it in a proposal. I had a print out of the
message, but no-one seem to know where it is.

Thank you.

Rob Phillips
Lasotell Pty Ltd Internet: robp -at- sydney -dot- dialix -dot- oz -dot- au
PO Box 97 Phone: +61-2-4895016
Wahroonga NSW 2076
AUSTRALIA STICK: n, a boomerang that wont work