Re: QUICK HELP

Subject: Re: QUICK HELP
From: Howard Gold <howardg -at- SAVVY -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 1995 21:00:49 -0500

Beverly Parks asks aboiut the term user friendly (and all of cousins).

Drug addicts are users. My readers are, by and large, business folk
trying not to get fired. They are readers, clients, customers, but (not
to my knowledge) "users". Re-write howevere and as often as necessary.
It's a big language. Someone's got to use it.

--Howard Gold howardg -at- savvy -dot- com
"Omit needless words!" William Strunk, Jr.