Re: Price setting

Subject: Re: Price setting
From: Michael Krigsman <mkrigsman -at- CPUB -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 1995 05:00:00 LCL

>>I approached my competitors by telling them that I wanted to make sure
>>that I did not undercut them or overprice my services. After talking to
>>several people engaged in similar work, I discovered that they were not
>>only cooperative and willing to share a breakdown in their pricing, but
>>that they were full of helpful hints about ways to succeed in the
>>business.

>This sounds like a great idea for other businesses as well. Ford, Chrysler,
>GM, and Toyota could benefit a lot from this approach. ...RM

I agree totally. No doubt Lotus, Microsoft, and Novell would also find this
to be an interesting and effective method for reversing the downward trend
in software prices. It's amazing how a small idea can be so powerful!

Michael Krigsman Tel: (617)739-1860 ext.18
Cambridge Publications, Inc. Fax: (617)277-9990
60 Glen Road, Suite 105 Internet: mkrigsman -at- cpub -dot- com
Brookline, MA 02146 Compuserve: 73707,75