Re: Not posting job ads here??

Subject: Re: Not posting job ads here??
From: Michael Krigsman <mkrigsman -at- CPUB -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 17:07:54 -0500

At 12:01 PM 3/29/95 PST, Arthur Comings wrote:
>I have no problem with job ads, as long as the subject line includes
>the state involved. I like to browse 'em all sometimes, and I
>wouldn't want to have to create a separate inquiry just to do that.

>Job ads are a valuable way of keeping one's finger on the pulse of
>the industry, and as such I think they're as germane to this list as
>any message could be.

I agree. As long as the header indicates that the message is a job ad, Why
not. I also find them interesting to read.

For whatever it's worth. :-)

Michael Krigsman Tel: (617)739-1860 ext.18
Cambridge Publications, Inc. Fax: (617)277-9990
60 Glen Road, Suite 105 Internet: mkrigsman -at- cpub -dot- com
Brookline, MA 02146 Compuserve: 73707,75