Re: Windows Help File Design 101

Subject: Re: Windows Help File Design 101
From: Dan Dornbrook <djd -at- CHICAGO -dot- SAFCO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 16:42:00 CST

So far the only information source that has been recommended to me -- and it
appears to be an excellent one, based on the author's credentials -- is the
book "Designing and Writing Online Documentation: Hypermedia for
Self-Supporting Products" by William Horton, published by John Wiley & Sons
Inc., 605 Third Ave., New York, NY 10158-0012. The second edition (copyright
1994, Library of Congress Catalog No. QA76.9.D6H675) has a list price of
$29.95. I am passing along the recommendation to you.
Thanks,
Dan (djd -at- safco -dot- com)
From: Janet Musick
To: Dan Dornbrook
Date: Sunday, March 12, 1995 2:11PM

Dan: If you get any help with this, would you mind forwarding it to me?
I'm just getting into an online documentation situation, and I'd like to
know more. Thanks.
Janet