Brand/model of keyboard w/trackball below space bar, func. keys on left?

Subject: Brand/model of keyboard w/trackball below space bar, func. keys on left?
From: Patrick O'Connell <patricko -at- EICON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 17:14:00 PST

I'm looking for the above to take the strain off of my right elbow -- I've
been told I have tennis elbow and it's due to repetitive strain. Methinks
Mr. Mouse, combined with the not-at-all-ergonomic office furniture we have
here, is to blame! A [whatsitcalled?], the pointing device on IBM Thinkpads,
might do in place of a trackball -- the only problem I can see would be
precision, WRT technical drawings.

Also, programmability would be a plus; I presently have a Gateway 2000
AnyKey and that facet of it has come in very handy sometimes! Macro
programs, shmacro programs; sometimes there's just no substitute for
establishing keystroke equivalencies on the keyboard itself.

Thanx,
PatO'
|\| Patrick Brian O'Connell ! Intermediate Writer,Eicon Technology|
.|| These are my opinions, not ! Corporation / (B) 514-631-9825 x3250|
\| Eicon Technology's. ! Net (B):patricko -at- eicon -dot- com |