Re: Blank pages

Subject: Re: Blank pages
From: Nora Merhar <merhar -at- ALENA -dot- SWITCH -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 10:00:22 CST

We do leave blank pages, because our printing process requires that all chapters
end on an even page. If they don't then the thumbtabs, headers, and other little
frills that we put on our documents get all screwed up.

Nobody ever seems concerned that a page is left blank (although it's never
completely blank--it always has a header and a footer). We had, at one point,
a weak movement to put in a NOTES page instead, but nobody ever got too
enthusiastic over it. It does go into our training materials, though.

Nora
merhar -at- alena -dot- switch -dot- rockwell -dot- com