Re: Sunday's Dilbert

Subject: Re: Sunday's Dilbert
From: John Renish <John -dot- Renish -at- CONNER -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 13:03:42 PST

Tsk, tsk.

Dilbert a heap of fetid compost for NOT having read the work months ago.
Clearly Adams is saying both characters are playing a game. So,
point-by-point:

1. Was too, was too.

2. Scott Adams is an equal-opportunity satirist--the worst barbs in the
strip (I read it religiously) are aimed at Dilbert's male boss. Surely some
women who subscribe to this list will take umbrage at the phrase "lady
technical writer."

3. Cancel your subscription or borrow the neighbors' funnies.

4. Lighten up and learn to laugh at yourself a little.

I *loved* the strip. Thanks for reminding me of Scott Adams' e-mail address.
I'm going to dash off a thank-you right now.

John -dot- Renish -at- conner -dot- com
My statements are my own and do not represent Conner Peripherals, Inc.
Original Text