QUESTION: Where to find books

Subject: QUESTION: Where to find books
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 1995 11:25:24 MST

In a message about job search alternatives, Laurie Rubin wrote--

> people wandering the aisles in bookstores -- especially near technical
> documentation --, even try ...

The following question has absolutely nothing to do with job
search alternatives or Laurie's post; Laurie's comment simply
reminded me of something I'd been meaning to ask:

There was a thread a while back about good reference books
on technical writing. I jotted down several titles and went
looking for them in book stores. I couldn't find a single one
(not only the ones on my list, but *no* books specifically on
technical writing!).

Where are they? I was checking the "Writing" section. Maybe I
should be looking in a different section?

Any suggestions welcome. Thanks.

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=