Re: Do we like our jobs?

Subject: Re: Do we like our jobs?
From: Gwen Barnes <gwen -dot- barnes -at- MUSTANG -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 1995 17:26:50 GMT

-> > I derive tremendous satisfaction from the effective communication
-> > of ideas. I get great satisfaction from providing a service that i

-> -- Usually deal with tangible products -- things people can *use*
-> in their daily lives. And sometimes, lives depend on those
-> products and accompanying documentation.

For me, one of the biggest thrills is knowing that I am helping create a
tangle product that has a useful purpose -- one that really will help
improve peoples' ability to communicate with each other.

Cheers, @DISCLAIMER@
Gwen gwen -dot- barnes -at- mustang -dot- com
MSI * Connecting the world 805-873-2500