QUERY: Screen Capture Utilities

Subject: QUERY: Screen Capture Utilities
From: "Sevigny, Josee" <joseey -at- M3ISYSTEMS -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 1995 16:54:26 -0500

We use Clip'nSave 2.0 from Dynalink. It allows you to capture: desktop,
active windows, clicked-on windows, client area, rectangle, freehand area,
individual controls, and pull-down menus. You may also include the pointer.
You can save the captured image in 6 different formats, with B&W, 16, 256,
or 24 bit colors.

Since this software dates back to 1991, I'd like to know if a more recent
version is available.