COPYEDITING-L subscribers

Subject: COPYEDITING-L subscribers
From: Cathy Luther <cluther -at- UNM -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 07:52:12 -0700

For the two-listers here who are wondering what happened to COPYED-L last
week....I contacted Beth on Monday (I thought the problem was mine when my
list queries went into cyberspace somewhere) and she said there was a
problem with the subscriber list:

Copyediting-L is dead, temporarily I hope. Something happened to the
subscriber file, and the listproc managers are currently working on it.
That's all I know at this point. :-(

Beth Goelzer Lyons, Copyediting-L listowner
bgl1 -at- cornell -dot- edu

Let's hope the problem gets fixed fast....I miss the list (even though I
was a lurker).

Perhaps you can pass the word to your list friends who are not
subscribers to TECHWR-L. I can imagine what Beth's mailbox load must be.

Cheers,

Cathy
cluther -at- unm -dot- edu