Re: Re. Trees and papaer

Subject: Re: Re. Trees and papaer
From: Richard Lippincott <rlippinc -at- BEV -dot- ETN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 10:35:50 EST

Geoff Hart said:

>(There was an amusing article about this that
>demonstrated scientists have a moral responsibility to publish so as
>to combat the greenhouse effect! Couldn't find it in my files, but
>I'll keep looking.)

Uhhh, Geoff, I wouldn't cite that article too often. I know the one you're
talking about.

It was a -science fiction- story. It appeared in either "Analog" or the
"Issac Asimov Science Fiction Magazine." (I subscribe to both, the formats
are very similar.) I don't recall the title or author of the story, but I
clearly recall reading it.

I'm guessing it was published about five years ago, but I can't do any
better than that.

(BTW: Is this how urban myths get started??)

Rick Lippincott
Eaton Semiconductor
Beverly, MA
rlippinc -at- bev -dot- etn -dot- com