Splitting Word Files

Subject: Splitting Word Files
From: Edunetics <edunet -at- ZEUS -dot- DATASRV -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 1995 10:21:00 +0200

Thank You
To all the wonderful people who gave their advice on how to split up big
Word Files. I have decided to do the following:

1.Use one file for the cover page, acknowledgements, trademarks, TOC, RD
fields that reference each file I want to include, and Index.

2. To insert RD fields choose Field from the Insert menu. Select RD and fill
in the path name to the file you want to include. Don't forget to use
double backslashes if you are entering the path to another directory.

3. I put each chapter or appendix into its own file. These files have
chapter based numbering so that I don't have to manually restart the
numbering for each referenced file.

So far so good.
Thanks again
Chani Sacharen
edunet -at- zeus -dot- datasrv -dot- co -dot- il