Re: job ads--A suggestion to cut down on long messages

Subject: Re: job ads--A suggestion to cut down on long messages
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 18:26:01 -0700

On Wed, 29 Mar 1995, Eric J. Ray wrote:

> LaVonna and all,
> I'd prefer to see the whole text of the job ads on the
> list. Sending a message with just a few lines isn't
> much worse than sending the full ad text, and it
> alleviates problems with people asking for info over
> the list.

Like Eric, I would prefer to see the whole text also. I really find it
aggravating to have to stop and look elsewhere to find out the
information that I expect to find in one place.

RoMay Sitze People are persuaded more
rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu by the depth of your conviction
than the height of your logic,
More by your enthusiasm
than any proof you can offer.
-author unknown-