Jobs In Colorado

Subject: Jobs In Colorado
From: "Scot E. Hanley" <ASSETWP -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 1995 23:57:16 -0400

Hi,

My name is Scot Hanley. I lived in the Denver area prior to Desert Storm but
was transplanted afterwards. I am a civilian (reserve unit was activated to
serve during Desert Storm) and currently work as a performance support
designer/technical writer for the 2nd largest credit card processor in the
world. I WANT TO GO BACK TO COLORADO!!!! Can anyone help me find a job?

Sincerly,
Scot Hanley
assetwp -at- aol -dot- com