Virtual Documents

Subject: Virtual Documents
From: "Scot E. Hanley" <ASSETWP -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 00:22:40 -0400

A big "hi ya'll",

Did you know that one of the Olympic slogans Atlanta turned down was
"Atlanta: An Island in a sea of rednecks". Hah, hah, hah...

I'm form the south so I can joke about it------------>ANYWAY,

Does anyone have some input on:

My company has (some form of) writers duplicating efforts in Bookmaster,
Preference (On-line help), Phoenix(CBT), and Wordperfect. What a waste. We
are looking at ways of (you know the next two words!) saving money. Hey,
something new!

We are considering a new system. This system would become our new word
processor (but not really) in which we would input our written info. and then
process it with something like SGML or an EDM system like Virtual Document
Manager. The end result: the information is formatted for Bookmaster and the
rest (listed above), thus eliminating duplication of efforts.

Anyone ever tried this? Do you have any suggestions?

Sincerly,
Scot Hanley
assetwp -at- aol -dot- com