Re: FWD>Re- Meeting at STC Annu

Subject: Re: FWD>Re- Meeting at STC Annu
From: Laurie Rubin <lmr -at- SYL -dot- NJ -dot- NEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 1995 07:26:55 -0400

The company where I am currently contracting took care of the paperwork
(mistake, since I did not have control when they sent it out). I was surprised
to find that when I received my confirmation, all of my workshop requests were
closed -- at least for tickets. After 16 years in the business,
this is my first conference. How soon before a program/workshop should I get
to the door to get a spot inside -- 1/2-hour, hour?
Laurie Rubin
lmr -at- syl -dot- nj -dot- nec -dot- com