Tech Writer's Guild

Subject: Tech Writer's Guild
From: Linda Anderson <lindaa -at- PC-SERV1 -dot- EMTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 1995 08:47:10 -0700

Does anyone have any information as to whether there is such a thing as a
tech writer's guild? I have a friend in Utah, trying to go out on her own, who
was asking me about it and I've never heard of such a thing, but then what
do I know? Evidently, there's an artist's guild for freelancers, but all I
know of is the STC for us.

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Linda

Lindaa -at- pc-serv1 -dot- emtek -dot- com

In hearing, there is wisdom. In speaking, repentance.
Confucius

EMTEK Health Care Systems
Tempe, Arizona
USA