Technical Writing Profiles

Subject: Technical Writing Profiles
From: Jean I Hundertmark <jhundert -at- HARP -dot- AIX -dot- CALPOLY -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 12:48:08 -0700

We (Leonard, Jean, and Holly) are a part of a class project for a
graduate level course (at Cal Poly University in San Luis Obispo,
California) working to create a WWW page describing various and numerous
aspects of the Technical Communications Certificate Program offered here.

Our group is focused on developing a page that will provide information
about careers in the field of technical writing. This is where you come
in. We would like to include in our page a few "real life" tech writing
profiles.

If you would like to contribute, please respond to the following prompts
(your name will be kept confidential):
__ Name of employer (optional)
__ Title
__ Brief job description
__ What do you enjoy most about your job?
__ Any other comments you would like to add?
__ Skills you consider most useful for recent graduates entering the
technical writing field

Thank you,

Jean, Holly, and Leonard