PostScript Interpreter for Macs

Subject: PostScript Interpreter for Macs
From: Jeanine Center <jmc -at- FAME -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 1995 14:04:29 EDT

Hi,

I'm a PC user seeking advice about Mac software.
When I want to display EPS files without preview
images on the PC, I use a PostScript interpreter
called GSWin from GoScript. Does anyone know if
there is an analogous product for the Mac?

I'm looking for a product that allows Mac users
to 1) display EPS images that do not have previews,
2) edit the displayed images, then 3) save the edited
images to EPS or other files. GoScript does not make
a Mac version of GSWin, and I've gotten contradictory
advice about Illustrator and PhotoShop.

If you've had experience with software that has these
capabilities, I'd be grateful to hear from you. You can
reply directly to me at jmc -at- fame -dot- com -dot-

Thank you.

Jeanine Center