Employment Opportunity - The IBM Printing Systems Company

Subject: Employment Opportunity - The IBM Printing Systems Company
From: Harold Henke <hessian -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 1995 09:40:55 MDT

From an advertisement that appeared in the April 23, 1995, Denver
Post:

The IBM Printing Systems Company produces leading-edge software/hardware
for IBM's advanced printing family. The Boulder Programming Center
and hardware laboratory are seeking experienced professionals for...

Technical Writers:
Work closely with engineers and service personnel to develop
customer and maintenance information for advanced function
printer products. Strong electromechanical aptitude and
task-oriented information skills necessary. Information requirements
include development of on-line operator information, troubleshooting
procedures, and instructional material. SGML, FrameMaker, FrameViewer,
and Interleaf experience a plus.

IBM offers an attractive benefits package and competitive
compensation package. Please forward (or fax) resumes to:

IBM Corporation
P.O. Box 1900
Boulder, CO 80301
Attn: Ms. Sharon Tucker
FAX: 303.924.9067

PS> Please send your responses to Ms. Sharon Tucker, not me, as I am
only posting this information to this newsgroup.
But please feel free to mention in your cover
letter that you read this advertisement in the TECHWRL-L newsgroup. (This
might help promote using the Internet for recruiting.)

Harold Henke
Advisory Information Developer
The IBM Printing Systems Company
Boulder, CO