Technical Writer Opportunities at IBM in Boulder, CO, Part Two:

Subject: Technical Writer Opportunities at IBM in Boulder, CO, Part Two:
From: Harold Henke <hessian -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 1995 10:56:56 MDT

From an advertisement that appeared in the April 23, 1995, Denver
Post:

The IBM Printing Systems Company produces leading-edge software/hardware
for IBM's advanced printing family. The Boulder Programming Center
and hardware laboratory are seeking experienced professionals for...

Technical Writers:
Work closely with engineers and service personnel to develop
customer and maintenance information for advanced function
printer products. Strong electromechanical aptitude and
task-oriented information skills necessary. Information requirements
include development of on-line operator information, troubleshooting
procedures, and instructional material. SGML, FrameMaker, FrameViewer,
and Interleaf experience a plus.

(Further clarification, we are very interested in writers who have
written maintenance manuals that include information such as
maintenance analysis procedures and removal and replacement procedures.
Experience repairing printers (or electronic equipment) would also be
helpful.)

IBM offers an attractive benefits package and competitive
compensation package. Please forward (or fax) resumes to:

IBM Corporation
P.O. Box 1900
Boulder, CO 80301
Attn: Ms. Sharon Tucker
FAX: 303.924.9067

PS> Please send your responses to Ms. Sharon Tucker, not me, as I am
only posting this information to this newsgroup.
But please feel free to mention in your cover
letter that you read this advertisement in the TECHWRL-L newsgroup. (This
might help promote using the Internet for recruiting. Assuming most of you all
are not bored with job postings.)

Harold Henke
Advisory Information Developer
The IBM Printing Systems Company