Those stickers in DC :-)

Subject: Those stickers in DC :-)
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 May 1995 15:43:15 -0500

"Howdy" to all you techwr-l acquaintences that I got to meet face-to-face
at the STC Conference in DC. I hope that everyone who wanted one got
a yellow sticker!

My apologies to anyone who looked for me Sunday at the reception and could
not find me. I have learned my lesson: An ugly sign is better than no
sign at all! After blending into the stairway for a few minutes, I started
to go find some fruit when Liz Babcock stopped me and said, "Go back to the
wall and I start sending some techwr-lers your way!" That's when things
got started.

I eventually gave out all that I had, so I know you guys were out there
representing the list. Funny thing, though, I met at least one non-Internet
person who "just thought it was a cute sticker!" :-)

Thus ends the second anniversary of the techwr-l stickers. Let the
tradition continue!

LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser technical writer for COREComm
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com 1994-1995 OK Chapter President,
Society for Technical Communication
My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.