Apparel MTO Manufacturing Compliance

Subject: Apparel MTO Manufacturing Compliance
From: Russ Cunningham <RussCIII -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 16:44:35 -0400

I am seeking information leading me to an apparel manufacturer user group,
where I would be able to receive information and discuss topics on new
technological trends in information systems (ie. EDI, UPC, and Vendor
Compliance in general) from the viewpoint of an apparel and made-to-order
manufacturer.

Anyone who can offer assistance would be greatly appreciated!

If this is not the group that I should be asking this question to, could
anyone point me in the right direction?