Re: Cellar doors

Subject: Re: Cellar doors
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 13:17:20 -0400

In a post about beautiful words, AnnKath -at- aol -dot- com quoted a passage by Mark
Twain. It included the phrase:

>far in the empty sky a solitary esophagus slept upon motionless wing;

Personally, I've never seen a *solitary* esophagus. My neighbor has one,
and it always keeps company with either a uvula or a pyloric valve.
Perhaps the esophagus Twain saw was an antisocial type.

@Kat

-- view with monospaced font and 60char screen window --

Kat Nagel LIFE1 (techwriting) katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
MasterWork LIFE2 (music) PlaynSong -at- aol -dot- com

/| Maybe we should start a support group for
\'o.O' body parts who choose non-traditional
=(___)= occupations. Title suggestions accepted
U by private email (don't annoy the list).